Hide or Encrypt URL in Addon
(2014-11-22, 00:50)aarronlee Wrote:
(2014-11-21, 18:25)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-11-21, 17:38)aarronlee Wrote: Hi,
Thanks for youre reply...
I want to make a subscription service (as I stream from my own server) and I would like the users to be able to use there login details (that they use on the site) to login to the add-on

ahhh, as my Graduate school professor once told me "Google it" Wink

https://auth0.com/authenticate/python/wordpress <-- first search, seems useful... Hope this helps

Hi,
I saw this but I think that only 100 people can login in 30 days unless I pay 19$ per month...
I was looking for a free way as I have about 200 users lol

FFS

Here's an idea, how about you take the $19 out of your profits.

Or if you really can't bring yourself to do that, pass on the 10 cents to each of your subscribers.
@aarronlee

I did not reply to you partly because I was busy and partly because I missed your last email. Sorry.

I said I could deffo help you encode the urls but you then replied with an extra request for help with properly setting up subscriptions with s2member.

To be honest with you... I spent a long time reading the manual for that plugin and worked out myself how to do it. It's all there in the instructions - they also have YT vids to help as well.

If you look at the code I wrote, you should be able to work out exactly how I worked out the login issue re. protected files.

To me, it is obvious and I felt no need for me to 'charge a fee' to do it for you.

I really am short of spare time to do this sort of thing anyway.

Rich
(2014-12-02, 16:17)spoyser Wrote:
(2014-11-22, 00:50)aarronlee Wrote:
(2014-11-21, 18:25)Lunatixz Wrote: ahhh, as my Graduate school professor once told me "Google it" Wink

https://auth0.com/authenticate/python/wordpress <-- first search, seems useful... Hope this helps

Hi,
I saw this but I think that only 100 people can login in 30 days unless I pay 19$ per month...
I was looking for a free way as I have about 200 users lol

FFS

Here's an idea, how about you take the $19 out of your profits.

Or if you really can't bring yourself to do that, pass on the 10 cents to each of your subscribers.

If I could, I would.. I am paying a lot of money for a Flash Media Server so at the momento there are no profits.
They charge 19$ for 100 users, and I have about 200.
The next package that is for 1,000 users is 99$ each month.
There is only 100 users or 1,000 users. I can't pay nearly 100$ (75€ a month)

(2014-12-02, 21:24)DixieDean Wrote: @aarronlee

I did not reply to you partly because I was busy and partly because I missed your last email. Sorry.

I said I could deffo help you encode the urls but you then replied with an extra request for help with properly setting up subscriptions with s2member.

To be honest with you... I spent a long time reading the manual for that plugin and worked out myself how to do it. It's all there in the instructions - they also have YT vids to help as well.

If you look at the code I wrote, you should be able to work out exactly how I worked out the login issue re. protected files.

To me, it is obvious and I felt no need for me to 'charge a fee' to do it for you.

I really am short of spare time to do this sort of thing anyway.

Rich

Ok thanks...
I have or had no problem in paying...I know how hard it is to find spare time lol.

I am going to look at the videos Smile

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hide or Encrypt URL in Addon0