playing new video causes playback to start paused in background
XBian 1.0 RC3 - + latest apt upgrades
XBMC version: 13.2-RLS-1409264946
Raspberry Pi B+
Confluence
USB keyboard

I suspect this started happening after apt upgraded my xbmc from 13.1 to 13.2... If I dont currently have anything playing and go to select either local content or net... it begins playing the content immediately...

Now if I already have something playing, pause it and go to pick another movie or online content, upon picking the new movie it opens the movie in the background *paused*, with the xbmc menus still in the front. I can hit the play/pause button and it brings the movie to the foreground in full screen and playing.

However... if I leave the current video playing, hit escape to bring up the menu (the movie will pause by itself) unpause the current movie so it is playing in the background of the menu and pick another movie it immediately brings up the other movie in full screen and playing.

It seems to be starting everything based on the last playback status - whether it be paused or currently playing, I dont want this.

Is there something I can change to make it just play immediately, I dont want it paused??
known issue, should be fixed in next version
I assume that would be a Kodi release? or will xbmc get a few more patches?
there might a 13.3 release, but this depends on the bugs found and how easy they can be back ported.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
playing new video causes playback to start paused in background0