• 3(current)
[MOD reFocus] - ART Refocus 1.1
I do not know how to fix this!

And for the last auto update, I still do not know how! I looked for much explanation, but I failed!
Update PVR : 17/09/2014

Update :19/09
https://github.com/FrissonReynald/skin.art

I Changed display Info OSD / LIVE TV

thx Handbone for your help
Update : Video OSD 18h00

Nice finally the one thing I always thought was missing (although I never said it here) is the audio and subtitle information.
However that's an information I'm missing in the all of the views. We can see the duration, resolution, audio channels, but information about the audio and subtitle languages is missing (at least for me).

The reason for this is that we have a lot of movies in their native language and for now there is no way do see what language the movie has when browsing through the movies.

Maybe you want to add it?
You would like this information in the views? Is anyone else like to see this also added?

edit : well , I looked for added sub ​​info and audio info in views, at the moment I do not know how do, but when I would be able to solve it I would!
Wow I love the view ideas you have going hee they look Gray. I know I'm in the minority when I say that I don't like the new vertical home screen look since the refocus update. I love the full screen widgets but wish, if anything, the old look of the home screen was still present.
what old home menu? you can show me a picture?
The TV channels view under XBMC Helix looks nice so far.

However, two things are missing:
- the current selected channel is not highlighted. I can't see which channel's information I'm viewing
- could you please write the current program below every channel? It's easier if you see everything directly without having to scroll through every channel in the list. Smile
I do not understand what you're talking, can you do me a screenshot

Quote:the current selected channel is not highlighted. I can't see which channel's information I'm viewing
(2014-09-20, 15:56)Reynald Wrote: what old home menu? you can show me a picture?

I think he is thinking of the original vertical menu system that was in place before the horizontal was added on
(2014-09-20, 19:46)Reynald Wrote: I do not understand what you're talking, can you do me a screenshot

Quote:the current selected channel is not highlighted. I can't see which channel's information I'm viewing
Sure!

"TV Channels" window is opened but no TV channel is running:

And again with TV running:

In both screenshots you can see that you can't see which channel is focussed. And below every channel there is enough space to show the current program.

I'm running the latest Helix build, which comes with some migration issues so I guess that you have to build a new skin for Helix if you want to support it in the future:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Ski...ix_release

Just wanted to let you know if you plan to do so!
Thank you so much for the catch, I see better what there is as problem. Yes I will migrate Helix, but I start with Beta Helix , when it works correctly. Thank you for your help
You're welcome and thanks for your answer!

By the way, there is another problem, too under Helix.

When I try to open the left submenu (where you can usually set view type, sorting order etc.), the menu simply doesn't pop up. I try to navigate as left as possible when I'm in movies or tv shows overview or any other windows which usually has this left submenu, but nothing happens.
(2014-09-21, 15:36)XBMCWin Wrote: You're welcome and thanks for your answer!

By the way, there is another problem, too under Helix.

When I try to open the left submenu (where you can usually set view type, sorting order etc.), the menu simply doesn't pop up. I try to navigate as left as possible when I'm in movies or tv shows overview or any other windows which usually has this left submenu, but nothing happens.

I have seen this problem too. I will fix it too Smile
Only in PVR ?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD reFocus] - ART Refocus 1.15