• 4(current)
[MOD reFocus] - ART Refocus 1.1
Nope in every screen. The left side menu is not accessible in any view. Sad
I have to control, and is locked in PVR, check if you have enabled Kiosk mode
Lol, Sorry, disabling Kiosk Mode fixed it, thanks! Smile

However, still not working in "TV Channels" view
Hey Reynald. Coming from ReFocus to Art and I love the skin. I can't seem to get my disc art to display though? I have it all available locally and I have authorised disc art in settings but no joy

Also, is there a setting or any way to make the main menu appear not all in CAPS, like ReFocus's menu?
(2014-09-21, 22:08)uberunit Wrote: Hey Reynald. Coming from ReFocus to Art and I love the skin. I can't seem to get my disc art to display though? I have it all available locally and I have authorised disc art in settings but no joy

Also, is there a setting or any way to make the main menu appear not all in CAPS, like ReFocus's menu?

Where are you trying to see discart? If you go to view mode settings, there is a spot to enable/disable discart. Does it pop up when you are view movie/show information (pressing 'I')?
Update 22/09

-Fixed bugs Poster List view (thx Handbone) ( TVshows )
- Add Option Original Title
- Delete display remaining time at the top, added the remaining time option in the seek bar video
-fixed bugs Cdart view WALL & Poster
-various cleaning
(2014-09-21, 22:08)uberunit Wrote: Hey Reynald. Coming from ReFocus to Art and I love the skin. I can't seem to get my disc art to display though? I have it all available locally and I have authorised disc art in settings but no joy

I think you're wrong. Refocus everything is CAPS same for ART! Same font, same setting. i have changing size only !
(2014-09-22, 01:30)handbone Wrote: Where are you trying to see discart? If you go to view mode settings, there is a spot to enable/disable discart. Does it pop up when you are view movie/show information (pressing 'I')?

Probably should have mentioned that I've done that; they show as standard placeholder DVD/Blu-Ray skins

Reynald Wrote:I think you're wrong. Refocus everything is CAPS same for ART! Same font, same setting. i have changing size only !

ReFocus's stock menu doesn't force you to use all CAPs

Ok I just understand now , sorry, I have difficult with English. You want to change the CAPS and added tiny?

in file font.xml ( folder 720p/font.xml )

déleted lign 61
PHP Code:
( <style>uppercase</style> ) 

look for

PHP Code:
<font>
            <
name>condensed_Home</name>
            <
filename>Default/CondensedLight.ttf</filename>
            <
size>34</size>
            <
style>uppercase</style>
        </
font
Will you (please) change that for the next version Reynald?
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Yes , like Option ( Enable Caps )
(2014-09-23, 10:37)Reynald Wrote: Yes , like Option ( Enable Caps )

That'd be great
Currently in the works (by Reynald)

Ah too much honor for me that you give me all the credit. NO, my code, but your idea! And as I always say, without a good idea, nothing is possible. Handbone thank you! Your supporting is important to me. I have less and less of time and it's really difficult. I'm doing everything I can to give you the best possible Skin!
Why is it every time I check up on the forum, you are just making this skin better and better.. Keep up the good work guys, ReFocus ART is the best skin I have played with on XBMC. Even the wife like the look of it..

Have it on 3 of my machines..

Thanks to all who have help Reynald make this such an excellent skin....
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD reFocus] - ART Refocus 1.15