• 5(current)
[MOD reFocus] - ART Refocus 1.1
Oh very kind message Smile Yes a big thank you to Handbone who also spends a lot of time to make ART a beautiful skin. Thank you to you too for your support!
change view for Album

Very nice theme, even better than the first!
Thx very much for kind word Smile
Update :.Version 1.1.0 ART https://github.com/FrissonReynald/skin.art

Important Update. Lots of changes (adding new views and options) reworking textures and visual rendering on certain view.
And many other things
A big thank you to Handbone for all the work he accomplished. We still have a lot to improve and Avont need your opinion, your suggestion for to continue to give even better this SKin ART.
Handbone still working on new and improved view. There will be a new thing coming soon.
This update is an interim release, it is still WIP! Thank you to all
Hi
I really love this mod, and i have a question about a view.
Is it difficult to add autoscrolling on Gallery-Slide view. On both the view it self, and the "arrow down full view"?
And also on the arrow down menu, removing the poster Wink

Karl
u want add scroll for the header on down ?

add <scroll>true</scroll> after line 28 in ViewGallery.xml

for zoom with down , add this ;
<visible>!Control.HasFocus(8000)</visible> between line 582 and line 583
Hi thanks for the reply.
I miswrote a bit. I would like auto changing of the fanart

like the background on gallery view alt 2 and 3
it's a bit more complicated. In the other section views ,looking multiimage (entire group)
and search in the view that you like using thumb_landscape and added Multimage after this group .. change the sizes and width / height ..
Thank you for this! I've been looking for a new skin for a while and I have definitely settled on this one. I do have a couple questions (requests?)...

1. On the home screen. Can we have different backgrounds for different items? I'd like a single background for my Movies, a different one for my TV shows, etc.
2. Can we have an option to turn down the opacity of the blue on the submenus on the home screen? Actually, ideally I'd like the option to change the color to a grey similar to the opacity on the Menu Horizontal so it blends in with the existing horizontal bar.

Thanks! I appreciate your work!
thx very much ,

Thank you so much! Glad you find what you like!

1 / Not possible
2 / add this in HomMenu.xml under the 321 line (for horizontal menu)

PHP Code:
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="60" condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitymenu.disable)">Conditional</animation
Update 01/10
new option view Big Fanart/Thumbnail Original/Full / aesthetics on the home menu
(2014-10-01, 10:11)Reynald Wrote: thx very much ,

Thank you so much! Glad you find what you like!

1 / Not possible
2 / add this in HomMenu.xml under the 321 line (for horizontal menu)

PHP Code:
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="60" condition="Skin.HasSetting(opacitymenu.disable)">Conditional</animation

Thank you!
Update view thumbnail Fulland view thumbnail Original

PS: I am aware of a problem in the view Panel Strip. I'll try to fix this quickly. sorry
Hello everyone, I'm about to go on vacation for 2/3 weeks, I would not be available for corrections and updates
If you have problems, try say before next week.
Today I push a Update, (correction of option views gallery, view strip panel ) . Hoping that everything works fine now. thank you

view gallery option : minimum & maximum info + previous and next title (enable/disable possibility )

normal :

Option 1/ Minimum info

Option 2 with arrow down / maximum info

New view Banner : Normal and Option Full info

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD reFocus] - ART Refocus 1.15