• 6(current)
[MOD reFocus] - ART Refocus 1.1
You are awesome!

Enjoy your vacation and thanks for the great skin, I love it! Smile
(2014-10-04, 00:32)XBMCWin Wrote: You are awesome!

Enjoy your vacation and thanks for the great skin, I love it! Smile

Thank you very much ! Smile

Edit: Last Update : Add Scroll Plot View Gallery /Fix Bug OSD info ( Chapter ) /Add Discart Mask view MovieSet /Add Cast View Banner
For the NEXT Update

ALbums / Artists

(2014-10-02, 17:46)Reynald Wrote: Hello everyone, I'm about to go on vacation for 2/3 weeks, I would not be available for corrections and updates
If you have problems, try say before next week.
Today I push a Update, (correction of option views gallery, view strip panel ) . Hoping that everything works fine now. thank you

Sir, I love this theme. Looks amazing on my Amazon Fire TV. I'd love to request a Pictures Slideshow widget so I can have my family photos on the homescreen. I know I can use the fanart folder thinger, but I like to use that for movies/tv shows art.
(2014-09-20, 15:39)wex101 Wrote: Wow I love the view ideas you have going hee they look Gray. I know I'm in the minority when I say that I don't like the new vertical home screen look since the refocus update. I love the full screen widgets but wish, if anything, the old look of the home screen was still present.

This menu

Instead of the blue grid, the menu use to more subtly overlay the image with a kind of blur I think. Looked really classy!
Quote:Sir, I love this theme. Looks amazing on my Amazon Fire TV. I'd love to request a Pictures Slideshow widget so I can have my family photos on the homescreen. I know I can use the fanart folder thinger, but I like to use that for movies/tv shows art.

Thank you very much for your kind words, but I am not able to do this!

Quote:Instead of the blue grid, the menu use to more subtly overlay the image with a kind of blur I think. Looked really classy!

Nothing prevents you to change. For this "file HomeMenu.xml"
Been Playing around with Poster & Fanart List. Layouts 1+2. Now match each other. If anyone wants to test out, let me know. New to skinning, so could be bugs, but itseems to work perfectly in Shows and Movies. Will now match colour theme

List 1

List 2

Sorry all. trying to install this skin and have all prerequisites installed but getting dependencies not met when i try to install the skin. Any ideas?

NOTE: All good fixed.
I can't install this. Is there support for 14.0 beta 2?
Wondering what has happened to this Skin, activity everyday then nothing. Was the best skin around..
Is the skin dead ..?
Hello ,No, REFOCUS ART is not dead, I was over taking in other cases, sorry, I would do the upgrade to Kodi, do not worry you Smile
The black home menu bar across the middle can I edit a xml to change the colour of it.
I think the mod is fantastic but the black menu bar does not work for me should blend more with the rest of the skin.

Is any more work going to be done with this skin now or is it Dead?
(2014-10-05, 06:00)wex101 Wrote:
(2014-09-20, 15:39)wex101 Wrote: Wow I love the view ideas you have going hee they look Gray. I know I'm in the minority when I say that I don't like the new vertical home screen look since the refocus update. I love the full screen widgets but wish, if anything, the old look of the home screen was still present.

This menu

Instead of the blue grid, the menu use to more subtly overlay the image with a kind of blur I think. Looked really classy!

+1 ... would like to use refocus but menu is boring and ugly ..
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
Any chance of changing the OSD when a movie or music is playing. The skin is fantastic that just lets it down. Keep up the great work thanks you.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD reFocus] - ART Refocus 1.15