Shows Not Scraping - Aeon Nox, Gotham
I know there are a few posts on the subject of TV shows / movies not scraping, but for me, when switching the skin type to Aeon Nox in Gotham from Transparency in Frodo, and using the "Logo" titles, I'm getting about 120 out of 210 TV series to show up. Before, I was getting 180 or so. For movies, about 800 of the 1000 show up, which is more inline with what I was getting with the Transparency skin.

So how come I'm getting about 60 less TV series just by using a different skin? Obviously I haven't renamed any of the TV series in the directory to anything else since the skin switchover... so shouldn't the same amount at least be showing up as before? For the ones that don't have a logo, just the name shows up, so it's not due to missing logos.
I'm up to 138 TV shows now. 18 more just basically appeared, without me changing anything. Any ideas on how to get the rest back?
(2014-09-15, 17:25)Simonizer Wrote: I'm up to 138 TV shows now. 18 more just basically appeared, without me changing anything. Any ideas on how to get the rest back?

Perhaps the logos have to be loaded by the skin, hence the delay in loading shows. But I'm just guessing. Can you see all of the shows in other views?
Before I could see about 180 of the 210 series I have, and I thought the missing 30 were due to naming issues. As mentioned, for the shows that don't have logos, their titles still appear, so I don't believe that is it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shows Not Scraping - Aeon Nox, Gotham0