Recent added movies and tv shows widgets
Hello people,
I tried to search around in the forum and googled the issue but I was unable to find the correct solution.

I have the following configuration:
XBMC 13.2 - AEON NOX 5-0

I set up main bar menu with smart playlists so I can have the following custom menu:
Tv shows
Anime
Eng Film
Italian Film
Docs

I setup everything in customize the menu but the widget for having the recent added items does not work.

I mean that all the widgets shows the whole content of the smartplaylists.

Can you help me to find the right procedure toa chieve my scope?

Thanks Dark
Copy your smart playlist and name it originalname_widget.xsp. Now edit that smart playlist to your liking; limit, sort order, etc. Then add that playlist as a widget.
(2014-09-08, 16:15)BigNoid Wrote: Copy your smart playlist and name it originalname_widget.xsp. Now edit that smart playlist to your liking; limit, sort order, etc. Then add that playlist as a widget.

Hi thanks for the fast reply could you indicate me how to do what your are suggesting? or the link where it is explained step by step?

Many thanks Dark
If done from the GUI, make a new playlist with the same values as the playlist you setup for the main menu entry. Edit the limit to 20, sort order to dateadded (ascending or descending, whatever you prefer). Save it as <mainmenuentry>_widget. Go to the skin settings, setup main menu and choose video playlist as widget input. Browse to the playlist you just created...done Smile
It worked!
thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recent added movies and tv shows widgets0