[MOD]Plot and more on pause and info screen
I see the problem I think. I'm using Gotham and Aeon Nox 5.1 (Gotham Version). I'm guessing you have Helix installed and Aeon Nox 5.5 (Helix Version). I posted my original version of DialogSeekBar.xml. I think that's the right one for pause?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Hello

I just downloaded Aeon Nox 5.1.4 to my Gotham 13.2 installation and put your DialogSeekBar.xml to the 1080i directory. I modified your xml and in my installation the result ist perfect.
The pause sign is in the middle of the screen and the plot and cast infos are ok.
The addon.xml of the skin shows this information
id="skin.aeon.nox.5"
version="5.1.4"
name="Aeon Nox"
provider-name="BigNoid">
Please verify that we are using the same version.

A link to your modified xml.
By Jove I Think You've Got It. Smile

Posted the image just to be sure but it looks great to me. Looks like you've got it worked out for AN 5.1 Gotham and AN 5.5 Helix.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Ok. Good to know. Have fun with the mod :-)
Shedrock already provided a plot and Cast mod for Nox 4. Your code looks very similar to his.
@_Andy_ - I am just curious to know how it is your plot and cast code is exactly the same as the one I posted?

I looked at the fullscreeninfo file and it is identical to my code.

Why are you taking credit for it?

Shedrock
Ooops. Sorry i don't want to take credit for it. I found the code in my old installation. I don't know someone mod the files. I thought it is part of the original skin.

I modified the condition so the infos are only visibly for files which are in the library.
The original code displays always the header so if no infos are found the fields are void. In addition i put the code into the pause screen too.

If it's ok for you i would update my first post and thank you for the code snippet so you could take the credit.
Great! Thank you.

Shedrock
Hi.

Thank you shedrock and Andy.

I only like the plot and cast when I select 'Info' during playback but not when I select 'Pause'.
What can I change in the .xml's?
Helix 4.1.9.9.

Thanks a bunch....
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
@brazen1

Only use the DialogFullScreenInfo.xml from my zip file or if you have overwritten the DialogSeekBar.xml open the file and look at the top and delete the section between
<!----Plot & Cast Info ---->
Shedrock's mod has a switch in Settings to turn on/off Plot and Cast info.
(2014-09-11, 00:06)_Andy_ Wrote: @brazen1

Only use the DialogFullScreenInfo.xml from my zip file or if you have overwritten the DialogSeekBar.xml open the file and look at the top and delete the section between
<!----Plot & Cast Info ---->

Thank you, perfect. Can't tell you how many times we have stopped playback to find an actors name in the info panel and then have to resume playback. Now, the 'i' key is mapped on the remote. One click and there is the info, overlaid and playback is never interrupted. Another click and it's gone. Pause retains the undisturbed image as intended. Perfect. Thanks again to both of you for the mod. Well done.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Just wondering anyway to remove the "plot" from the left side? After about 3 seconds the cover will switch over to plot. There is another plot in the middle of the screen just dont feel its necessary in two areas. I am running 4.9.9.9 on Nox 4.1.9.9. Anyway to keep the case on and have it not switch over to the plot?

Use latest GITHUB release from Warlion, this feature was removed :

https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Hello.

I was wondering if there was anyway of adding the director and writer to this screen

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD]Plot and more on pause and info screen0