[MOD]Plot and more on pause and info screen
(2014-10-03, 00:59)_Andy_ Wrote: Could you do a screenshot of your settings where you enabled the darken background please?

when i enabled the darker background

what i see when paused

options i see at the top when playing movie

thanks for any help you can offer guys
Hello

I missed one file for Nox 5. Please download the new version from the first post. Open the zip file and read the install.txt and make sure you enable the castinfos on info and/or pause screen.
I tested the mod with Nox 5.1.5 and Gotham.

I uploaded a new version for Nox 4.9.9.9 too. Please download the new version from the first post. Read the install.txt from the zip file.
I tested the mod with Nox 4.9.9.9a and Helix latest nightly.
this is my other problem andy, i dont get any option to enable the cast infos on info and pause in the setting when playing the movie in my above pic i tried both the volume icon and the icon to the right of it but just nothing there to enable cast info pal...

or am i looking in the wrong place thanks for any info m8 and all your help you are offering me to get this sorted ;-)

oh no i already have them on when i pause it im getting more stuff show up just no info for anything when i press info button on my remote all it does is bring up time left and no cast info, and on pause it shows no cast info either just missing something somewhere but lost
@kizzer

Which version of Nox do you use?
Please post the id of your skin. You can find the information in your skin root folder in the file addon.xml.
e.g.
id="skin.aeon.nox"
version="4.1.9.9a"
name="Aeon Nox Gotham Plus"
provider-name="Big_Noid|phil65">
id="skin.aeon.nox.5"
version="5.1.5"
name="Aeon Nox"
provider-name="BigNoid"

thats what im using m8
Ok. My test skin is Nox 5.1.5 too so it should work.

Please verify that you downloaded CastMod_Nox5_03102014.zip. In the zip file there should be 3 .xml files (DialogFullScreenInfo.xml,DialogSeekBar.xml,SkinSettings.xml) and make sure you have
overwritten the files in you Nox 1080i folder.

In Nox 5 there is no video overlay settings. So you have to go to the skin settings in the settings menu.

Got to Extras and enable darken background if you like and enable/disable plot infos in info and/or pause screen.

Go to the settings menu of Kodi. Then go to 'Appearance', 'Skin','Skin - Settings','Extras'

yep done everything you mentioned above mate, thanks for all your help im sure it works just not meant to be for me lol

thanks again will keep tinkering
Ok. Please go to your skin folder and open 'DialogFullScreenInfo.xml' with your favorite editor and delete the 2 condition lines. You find the line at the top of the file.
Save the changes and restart Kodi. Play a movie and press 'i'
Now you should see at least the label plot,cast,writer maybe without a content.
If not something is realy wrong.

before:
Code:
<!----Plot & Cast Info ---->
         <control type="group">
                      <visible>VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) | VideoPlayer.Content(movies)</visible>
            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(ShowPlotInfo)</visible>
            <include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
after:
Code:
<!----Plot & Cast Info ---->
         <control type="group">
                      <include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
defo has to be something wrong i deleted the two lines you mentioned and still the same not cast info pops up still,

even tried a fresh install of it all just to see if i can get it to work or not but no joy, just has to be something wrong my end m8 thanks for all your help hopefully i can get it to work at some point ;-)

once again cheers andy for your endless efforts to help me
I like this mod and find it very helpful

Thanks!
Will this mod work with Phil's version?
how to enable darken background without enable show plot/cast info Huh

thanks Big Grin
(2014-09-18, 05:36)dazz87 Wrote: Just wondering anyway to remove the "plot" from the left side? After about 3 seconds the cover will switch over to plot. There is another plot in the middle of the screen just dont feel its necessary in two areas. I am running 4.9.9.9 on Nox 4.1.9.9. Anyway to keep the case on and have it not switch over to the plot?

(2014-09-18, 13:37)mikebzh44 Wrote: Use latest GITHUB release from Warlion, this feature was removed :

https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9

Im also on 4.1.9.9 and want to disable the left sided case switching to plot.

I dont really want to update the skin because i have made quite a lot of changes and have it the way i like it so dont want to lose anything (unless there is a option to update and keep the layout and settings?)

Is there any xml file i could edit to stop the case showing the plot?
@Edworld It should work but if phil mod the files i use his changes are lost. Rename the original files and copy my mod and look at the result. Or you could open phil's version and paste my parts into phil's files.

@ginda01 Darken background is just an addition to make the plot/cast more readable. If you disable the plot/cast info you have no darken background. You can mod the condition and make the darken background independently from the cast/plot.

@boppyman If you don't know the xml file search every xml file in the folder 1080i for the content 'Plot:' I use Agent Ransack for this purpose. Compare the new version of phil with yours and copy the changes. This should work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD]Plot and more on pause and info screen0