Title and Sort Title = Original
it's removed - the sortitle by default will be blank until you fill that field yourself at Edit Movie window. I think Ember never set any sortitle in Set Manager - whats the idea behind that? Is it to fine tune the order of movies in collection? I think you can use your own filter in XBMC Set view for this (sort by year?)
In version 1.4.0.6, getting a similar issue with the sorttitle. I cannot switch off the TMDB scrapper otherwise the collection id won't scrape and therefore the sorttitle is auto populating. Can it do this using the title rather than, to be honest I don't know what it's doing...

For example, I just scrapped "Kiss the Girls", ember automatically populated title and original title as exactly that but put "Kiss The Girls" in the sorttitle field.
I reinstalled and seemed to correct the issue so please ignore.
(2014-09-20, 14:38)Cocotus Wrote: I just submitted a commit to project and coming with next beta release sortitle-tag won't be filled automatically anymore Smile

I just installed 1.4.0.7, and this seems to be populating automatically again. For me, it's not a huge issue, I'll just change it when I want it different, otherwise the sort order by Title or Sort Title will be the same. Just wanted to point it out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Title and Sort Title = Original0