How to escape from epg?
I have mythtv installed. If I start live tv from the main menu, but before actually selecting a channel, I have a left hand menu which includes the epg. If I select that the epg comes up. The problem then becomes how do I exit it? The arrows merely move within the epg. Pressing 'e' restarts the epg. Pressing escape or backspace returns me to the xbmc main menu. If I start LiveTV again I am straight back to the epg. I can't work out how to get back to the original menu within livetv which shows the channels etc.

BTW I am not talking about bringing up the epg while watching tv. That epg disappears once the 'e' command is sent.
Context menu then 'go to start' (or maybe beginning). Then left arrow to get the side menu. Painful huh?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks very much nickr. I can honestly say I would never have guessed, but what you wrote works. It could be used to diagnose alzheimer's. If you can remember how to escape the epg, there is nothing wrong with your memory. Tongue
No it took me a while to figure out, and if I ever forget, put me in a secure ward!

Thanks for the +1
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to escape from epg?0