Single season stuck on repeat.
Been using XBMC a few months now and the last few weeks a specific season of a specific show is stuck on repeating one episode. No matter which episode I pick to start from it plays it on repeat. It doesn't happen with any other show or even any other season of the same show. The problem has carried over into a completely new install too.

Please help as I'm about to tear my hair out at this!

Thanks in advance.
re: you question

Is it that the repeat function is stuck on, or you can't find it to turn it off?

Or do you mean that the same show repeats regardless of what episode you choose?

We need to know some information, like the skin, OS, versions... perhaps a debug log?
I should be so lucky...I use Kodi now, I am a newbie. I have been using XBMC for a few months my self but I can only get one addon to work, it is cartoon HD, and all of it does not work. I have read the instructions many many times but it just will not work well.

Thanks in advance for the help if possible?

Muldarfbi... Love the site guys, very nice! Sad
@Muldarfbi

please post in the proper forum, hijacking threads is frowned upon. No easy answer for streams, usually a 3rd party issue not a Kodi-xbmc problem, you need to pin down the forum, thread or author of the stream for support.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Single season stuck on repeat.0