Bug Folders with the same name are not displayed in the video library
XBMC BUILD: OpenElec 4.0.7 / XBMC 13.1 Git 84725b0 (compiled Jul 9, 2014)
ISSUE: i have two paths on remote server added to the video library. The protocol used is SMB. Each path contains a subfolder with the same name (eg, smb://server/path1/folderXYZ, smb://server/path2/folderXYZ). The 'folderXYZ' will not be showed on 'Video Library/Files' screen. As soon as i change name of the folder under either 'path1' or 'path2' to smth different (eg, to 'folderABC') and rescan the library, i would see both 'folderXYZ' and 'folderABC'. So, in other words, instead of 'merging' videos from the folders into a single view, XBMC seems to be blocking the path completely. I tried removing the everything from the library and rescan from scratch with the same outcome. This used to work correctly under one of the previous builds (4.0.5 or 4.0.6).

Is this a known issue? Has this been fixed? Or it is smth wrong with my setup?

Vlad
are you saying the _contents_ of boths folders are also not visible?
Yes, that's correct. I don't see _neither_ the folder itself, _nor_ the content. When i rescan the library, i do see those videos being indexed though, but like i said, they do disappear from 'Files' view of the library. I'm not sure if they can be accessed through another view (such as 'Title', 'Genre', 'Year', etc - ie, the views that organize movies by 'metadata' rather than physical path), but i will double check it tonight.
I've confirmed that the content and folder names disappear only from 'Files' view. I can still see them if i go for video library organized by titles or if i search for the particular movie.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folders with the same name are not displayed in the video library0