Building Video Database Stops
I got the db loaded fine in Frodo, but in Gotham, if it stops not even half way through adding new content, and this is with nfo files present. Furthermore, I have spent a lot of time fixing my file names, so besides a few items I may have missed, it should be fine. If Frodo had an issue, it would carry on with the rest of the files. Why does Gotham halt altogether?

On a different note, I tried exporting the db in Frodo to be imported by Gotham, but the xml file was empty (the file was present, but no xml was in the document). What gives?
You can try the ignoreerrors options:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=96955
I created the file on my pc, and tried to use filezilla to move it, but it did not seem to work. Then I used putty and the command

nano /storage/.xbmc/userdata/advancedsettings.xml

and tried to type it in that way. It is telling me that the file system is read only.
Try it via SMB-Share of "Userdata"
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
@speakers_86: Can you execute "dmesg | pastebinit" and post the link?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I never got an email that anyone responded, so sorry for the delay. I switched from openelec to raspbmc and that seemed to fix it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Building Video Database Stops0