Req Add more functions to music. Please
There is so much that can be done with Movies, TV Shows, and Video libraries as far as customization and modification. If a movie is scraped wrong you can refresh it type it in manually. You can press the Contextual menu button and choose art but some of them features are not available in the music library. With music you have to bend over backwards setting it up (eg. .nfo files tagging). And even then, it still is not perfect. Is There a way to add more manual control of music library? I know you can refresh but for example if there are artists that have the same name you can refresh over and over again and it still is going to scrape it with the first one. Thank you. I am a long time user of XBMC\KODI "The worlds BEEEST Media Center Software" keep up the g̶o̶o̶d̶ GREAT work.
musicbrainz id integration has helped tremendously. you can follow these instructions and be good to go if your stuff is in their database. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=198670
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
There is so much that can be done with Movies, TV Shows, and Video libraries as far as customization and modification. If a movie is scraped wrong you can refresh it type it in manually. You can press the Contextual menu button and choose art but some of them features are not available in the music library.

______
You can try out our pass4-sure.us and latest Hood College to get high flying success.
Its very easy to get accurate scraping of music now with Musicbrainz tag support.

Simply load up Picard and save the album, it should grab all the metadata and images no problems.

I'll try to write a guide soon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add more functions to music. Please0