keymapping question
Hello Kodi community,

I am running 13.2 on my AFTV, running the v3 alternative keymapping with a few minor tweaks.

On my previous XBMCBuntu Frodo installation, during full screen video I could click "Info" on my MCE remote, and while the basic info was up (progress bar, basic info), I could click the select (middle of the d-pad) button and it would toggle to the full info (plot, cast, etc).

I want to put the same functionality in with my AFTV setup, but can't seem to find the appropriate actions in the keymap part of the wiki. Anyone know what I am looking for? I am able to pull up the basic info, but don't know how to toggle it to the full info. This is during playback.

Thanks!
I guess you mean the "Info" action. if it shall only trigger under video playback:

Code:
<fullscreenvideo>
    <keyboard>
      <yourkey mod="whatever">Info</yourkey>
    <keyboard>
<fullscreenvideo>
What skin where you using on XBMCbuntu? Not all skins will do this, regardless of the keymap.
(2014-09-10, 18:31)wsnipex Wrote: I guess you mean the "Info" action. if it shall only trigger under video playback:

Code:
<fullscreenvideo>
    <keyboard>
      <yourkey mod="whatever">Info</yourkey>
    <keyboard>
<fullscreenvideo>

I've got a button mapped to Info during playback... I want to be able to toggle it to the full info.

(2014-09-10, 18:33)Ned Scott Wrote: What skin where you using on XBMCbuntu? Not all skins will do this, regardless of the keymap.

I was running Aeon Nox on Frodo and now also on Gotham...though it has undergone some changes! I also have many fewer buttons using the Amazon FTV remote.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
keymapping question0