M8 4k help needed
I just received my my m8 4k box and after installation every 5 mins the box loses signal to TV. The blue light remains on but the video signal goes away. The only way to get video back is to unplug the box. Did I buy a broken box please help guys
Is anybody else having rebooting problem when in xbmc using newest firmware?
That sounds like broken firmware or bad hardware. In either case, I would contact whoever sold it to you, or look up to see if people have had similar issues on a general Android site, like freaktab.com. My first guess would be to try updating the firmware with an alternative version, as a lot of Android box sellers don't do a lot of testing or quality control on the firmware they put out.
Mr Scott thanks, I know your busy but again thanks for taking the time
I am really new a 2 weeks into this hobby
I kind of thought it was bad firmware
May I ask one last question in your opinion what is the best box to buy because I am sending this box box back just want to know what the best
The hardware in the box you have should, in theory, be pretty good. The bigger issue is just getting good support from whoever sells you the hardware, or at least having a reliable community resource for the hardware. For example, MiniX seems to be fairly good at providing good support for their hardware, and FireTV has very good community support right now.

If you can find a firmware image that works well with your box, then you might not need to send it back. It's hard to say, because different boxes can have different levels of support, either "officially" or from the community.
If you just want an XBMC/Kodi box that works and is well supported, don't go for Android. Splash out, get a NUC or a Chromebox and be happy Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks guys for your continued support again I am new so thanks for your patience

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
M8 4k help needed0