Android Fire TV - Video Buffering and XBMC Crashing
Hi, couldn't find a forum section for this so I'm hoping you all can help me. Yesterday I started to experience A LOT of buffering with XMBC video (live tv and movies). More so than ever. I'm running Gotham on Fire TV. What information do yo need to assist? I constantly clear the cache via fire tv, and the XBMC maintenance tools (including the one in MASHUP) and I have the system set to 0 cache. Still really new to all of this but eager to learn.

THANKS!
I have the Fire TV since 2 days and first used LAN and then Wireless 5GHz to watch Movies which worked but all of a sudden yesterday I also got this Buffering issue in the middle of a Video with the Helix 14.0 Alpha 4. The Buffering took very long and counted from 1 to 100 very slowly.

Then I switched back to a LAN cable and all was fine again. Maybe it's the same for you? Not sure why it started buffering on my Wireless as the day before all was fine Sad
Been running FTV for about 2 months. Works best on direct LAN. I find that Kodi Alpha 3 is the fastest release at the moment. as regards the rest I suggest you root it and sideload stickmount to attach an external hard drive or thumb drive for all your recordings otherwise it uses all your memory VERY quickly. I find this box SO much better than ATV2 so keep at it guys! Loads of info in the wiki on this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fire TV - Video Buffering and XBMC Crashing0