No Video/Black Screen
I have XBMC Gotham on Quad core Android 4.2.2 set-up (MyGica). I am getting No Video/Black screen on One App Only "Filmy By Nature" Version 2.5.6 (by AJ Add-Ons). The video streams but plays only audio. I am able to see video (and hear audio) flawlessly in all other apps (incl. mashup, cartoonhd, youtube, ted etc.) I can also play any local media SD or HD.

I have looked at the wiki link below and tried the steps (changed decoding method to software) but it did not help.

wiki link: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=And...ying_files
Link for the Add-On : http://superrepo.org/plugin.video.filmibynaturex/

Has anyone facing the same issue ? Please Help !!

My Set-up
Android Box : MyGica AT582
CPU : ARM v7 Processor rev 1 (v7I)
Android Version : Kitcat - 4.2.2
XBMC : Gotham 13.2

My Settings
XBMC Video > Acceleration Setting :
Decoding Method : Hardware Accelerated
Allow h/w acceleration (amcodec) : selected
Allow h/w acceleration (libstagefright) : slected
Allow h/w acceleration (MediaCodec) : not selected
anyone ?
This sounds like an issue that would be best addressed by the specific add-on developer.
I have the same problem on all video add-ons. I'm just getting audio/ black screen. I install and uninstall for many times and have the same problem. My set-up box: ANDROID BOX, CPU: Arm cortex-A9 Quad core, GPU: Mali-450 October-core. Anyone can help me a bit?
I have the same problem on My Computer, Laptop and Android Tablet
Go into system change system setting to advanced and goto acceleration only keeps libstagefright codec checked and uncheck amcodec and mediacodec reboot xbmc should work after that.
(2014-09-14, 01:20)athlonier Wrote: Go into system change system setting to advanced and goto acceleration only keeps libstagefright codec checked and uncheck amcodec and mediacodec reboot xbmc should work after that.

Thanks! It works!
Thanks man. Works like a charm!
not working on me, the one working on me is if i turn off everything then changed it to sotfware, but the problem is i can watch all SD quality but 420 to1080 quality the sounds is choppy and picture are slow motion, i hope there's a fix for this problem
Your brilliant. Picture now back... Thank you so much, this problem had me completely discombobulated....Big GrinBig Grin
Worked for me! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Video/Black Screen1