Req Sort TV Shows Title List by Date(Same as Date functionality in File mode)
Lightbulb 
Hi,

Okay, so I've deleted my long description of the feature I was requesting as Dam0 pointed out below the option exists elsewhere, so I'll just refer to it now...

I'd like to request that the sort by "Date" option, available when browsing video sources in "file" mode, also be made available when viewing the default TV Shows Title list (Videos - Title?). This sort by date option is the best and cleanest way I've found to keep shows with recently added episodes at the top of your show titles list without having to actually use the messy Recently Added list.

Hopefully this is a super simple feature request seeing as it's already there, just not where some like myself wish it were. I'm actually sort of confused why certain sort orders are in one place but not others. All sort orders which can be applied to the current media type should always be provided as a choice... why limit options/functionality?

Thanks!
Peter
erm, i can confirm that in my setups, if you use "file" mode to browse to a source, and have sort method set to "date" and "descending", then content added to folder called "latest" for example will always display at the top of the list.

btw, xbmc/kodi stores sort methods for multiple folders/sources, so each source can have different methods applied automatically.

D.
You could use the add-in LazyTV to achieve the sort that you want
Thanks guys.

Dam0 was right that the functionality I'm seeking is the same as found when sorting by Date in Files mode. I would really like this same sort order to be available in the main TV Shows Title view. I'd rather not have to use plug-ins or have to navigate to my sources all the time just to gain access to a particular sort order.

I've updated my feature request post above now that I know the feature I want is sort of there, just not in the right place. Smile

Here's hoping!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sort TV Shows Title List by Date(Same as Date functionality in File mode)0