Party Mode Help
I've got 3 Libraries defined: "Music - Bryan", "Music - Ronda", and "Music - All". When I'm doing my workout I want to play ONLY songs from "Music - Bryan" in "Party Mode" or random. But every time I activate Party Mode it chooses songs from all three 3 libraries. I tried to add a rule that the File contains "Music - Bryan" (which is the directory name where all the files for that library are stored as well), but then it complained that there were no matching files.

So how do I do this? I've been trying for hours now!
I haven't messed with music portion yet, but have you tried creating a playlist for all music files within bryan folder? Are the music playlists smart playlists like for videos? If so, that should be easy to setup.
(2014-09-12, 10:34)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: I haven't messed with music portion yet, but have you tried creating a playlist for all music files within bryan folder? Are the music playlists smart playlists like for videos? If so, that should be easy to setup.

Yes. There is a playlist that contains all of the music in "Music - Bryan" and I can play that just fine in order. The problem is trying to play it in "Party mode"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Party Mode Help0