• 2(current)
Mod [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library
im85288, please see the PM I sent you !!!
(2014-10-02, 23:11)iorifly Wrote: im85288, please see the PM I sent you !!!

Hi iorifly, seen and answered Big Grin My advice is to switch from Xperience1080++ to this version, it's more than 5 times smaller and has a better layout. Also soon to come is a Arctic sort of theme. I will not be updating 1080++ for Helix I'm afraid Sad
which the possibility of putting paines views pvr as it has in 1080 ++ ??
I can not make movies list ... already added it shows in all skins .... Insert least in this series also shows no ...
(2014-10-04, 01:13)iorifly Wrote: I can not make movies list ... already added it shows in all skins .... Insert least in this series also shows no ...

Did you read the first post? You need to install the MediaBrowser Server first. I am guessing you did not do that?
So to use this skin I have to use MediaBrowser Huh? I did not want to use this program ... my movies are managed by xbmc and only want to lay like this .... If I can not use this skin. Sad
I take back what I said ..... LOLOL Ja installed and am testing and LOVING !!!

MediaBrowser activated all ok! However now I can not access the part of PVR. Need to use the pvr also the media browser? I use argus ... and not have to media browser ...
Glad you like it! There's a lot of cool things about the media browser server. For the PVR part you still use the normal xbmc methods so don't worry about setting live tv up in media browser Wink
But I can not access the part of pvr ... I click and nothing opens !!! On the part of tv shows, also can display standard is not as common files ... only movie that gets it right!

See the part of tv shows

Just a quick post to say the latest version is available in the repo 3.0.24. This one brings a load of new features such as a new Snow colour/theme, the ability to select from more than 75 colours as the focus colour (which is now used in more places). All home tiles can now have the colour changed too, again with over 75 colours to choose from. A new Banner Fanart view is included too and a lot more such as a crazy CMKY colour!

Some screenshots

Could someone help me with the piece of tv shows?

And also I can not access the PVR options.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Already decided to part tv shows !! Now the problem is because I can not get at the pvr tv Huh
(2014-10-06, 20:10)iorifly Wrote: Could someone help me with the piece of tv shows?

And also I can not access the PVR options.

Have you added the TV shows correctly in the Media Browser server? PVR has not changed since any other version as it still uses the xbmc one. I assume you are running this on Helix?
Perhaps if you have set up problems with media browser head over to their forum where someone could help and they have support in more than just english so it may be easier for you. The forum is : http://mediabrowser.tv/community/
I wonder why I did not go straight to the media browser Huh? Perfect! Skin is a beautiful !!!! I'm loving !! Little miss to migrate all my HTPCs! Please help me in im85822 part of pvr! Why am I not able to open!

On tv, was already solved my problem now is with the part of pvr !!

yes helix !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem solved with PVR !! It was a custom version of xbmc. I was using
im85288,

I hate you !!! Because of you I have to uninstall my windows server 2003 to put the 2008 windows, to use the media browser !!! Lololo all your fault .....
   LOLOLOL
Unfortunately I found a problem in the whole set .... Sad

I use to control the constellation, as he seeks the library xbmc he can not get anything read the media browser .... Sad
  If I use the browser I have to kill the average constellation because your library will be empty ... I believe that no remote ... For it will not be possible to pull data from the media browser ... Sad

What chance this skin work normally with the library xbmc Huh I do not want to stop using my constellation ...
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library6