• 3(current)
Mod [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library
I cannot seem to update to the new version. Kodi is telling me that version 3.0.29 is available but when i hit update nothing happens. Tried a brand new install from the repository on a separate machine and the skin will not download at all. Clicking install does nothing.
Same thing hape to me.....
im85822,
   What is the possibility of allowing you to use the skin without being with MB3 ??
  I would like to use the mod with the database of xbmc .... only by reason of the remote control - Constellation
(2014-10-09, 19:18)vagrant13 Wrote: I cannot seem to update to the new version. Kodi is telling me that version 3.0.29 is available but when i hit update nothing happens. Tried a brand new install from the repository on a separate machine and the skin will not download at all. Clicking install does nothing.

(2014-10-09, 22:48)Soujirou Seta Wrote: Same thing hape to me.....

There was a problem with the repo..should be fixed again

(2014-10-10, 02:08)iorifly Wrote: im85822,
   What is the possibility of allowing you to use the skin without being with MB3 ??
  I would like to use the mod with the database of xbmc .... only by reason of the remote control - Constellation

No chance iorifly, I much prefer using the MB3 server for managing my media. I do not understand what you mean by the remote control constellation.
Friend, the constellation ( http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...stellation ) is a remote control for kodi ... He pulls the data from the library kodi ...
im85822,

I swear I'm struggling to use your mod, simply perfect! However I found another barrier! The media browser not read files ".strm".
    Very sad! I really want to use this mod on my HTPCs .... Sad Sad Sad
I am so incredibly sad your theme is hampered by the mandatory inclusion of MB3. Requiring a program that is next to impossible to install for Mac users due to the lack of support from MB3 providing an installer is an absolute travesty. I hope one day you will bring this great skin to all of its fans and provide an option to use the built in database the program your skinning provides.
As a Mac user myself I do share your pain...the install for Mac is possible but admittedly nowhere near as easy as it should be.

Maybe if enough users have a wish for it the native xbmc library support can be put back in, but at the moment I have no plans for that.
im85288,
    Please'm hoping that !!! I love you and I read a case of beer !!!!! I will stay in positive thinking here !!!!

Staff, all who want native library we increase the current !!!!

obs .: im85288, I sent message to the developer of the constellation, as the media server browser is wonderful. But I'm sure its user base would greatly increase if your mod, support native database of xbmc.
Is there any way to use an exisiting Plex library in place of MB3?

P.S. Please excuse my ignorance on the matter
A new version 3.0.39 is available with support for Media Browser playlists and a new Coverflow view..along with an adapted Poster view and changed List view for TV Shows

(2014-10-12, 16:59)iorifly Wrote: im85288,
    Please'm hoping that !!! I love you and I read a case of beer !!!!! I will stay in positive thinking here !!!!

Staff, all who want native library we increase the current !!!!

obs .: im85288, I sent message to the developer of the constellation, as the media server browser is wonderful. But I'm sure its user base would greatly increase if your mod, support native database of xbmc.

I did try the constellation app and it is very nice, it would be good if the developer supports media browser.

Also thanks for the pledge Smile

P.S. It looks like "strm" files are soon to be supported by MediaBrowser...

(2014-10-14, 02:14)GoDodgerz Wrote: Is there any way to use an exisiting Plex library in place of MB3?

P.S. Please excuse my ignorance on the matter

No, not without the plexbmc addon being integrated (as it is in my older xperience1080++ mod). I may start integrating the native library as it does seem to be quite a popular request...but no guarantees Wink
Yes, yes !!! Native library !!! Yes, yes !!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile
(2014-10-14, 19:00)iorifly Wrote: Yes, yes !!! Native library !!! Yes, yes !!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile

There's a new version 3.0.40 available that allows you to switch to the native library. It should work fine but let me know if there are any problems Smile

I tested out the skin yesterday and it looks great. Only problem I'm having is the log-on screen for different users. When I log out of a different users profile (not using this skin), it automatically logs me into the profile using this skin. Do you know why this is?
im85288,

Not tested here! However thanks! You will allow me to update my kodi alpha version 4.

I would leave here my immense respect for you! Thank you for this most wish.

I take this opportunity to invite everyone to use your mod, or black skin that donate, through developer encourages small donations ... costs less than one app .... And I'm sure that you use the skin uses 100% more than that this app on your phone.

im85288, thank you! respect to you! Let me know your true name!

Hug, I'll try and leave my feedback!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library6