• 6(current)
Mod [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library
What worries me is the error with the TvTuner because no one has this error .... I uninstalled TvTuner and nothing,same error! I do not know what to do to solve ...
(2014-10-18, 00:43)Nafi Wrote: ok. downloading files from github does not work this way.

use this file and replace again.( right click - save as...)
http://5.45.106.130/downloads/misc/ViewtypesVideos.xml

@Nafi - that's a good fix thanks for making it, if you send a pull request I will get it merged and have a new release out soon.

@iorifly - The number of episodes on the banner is a MediaBrowser feature..it put's them on the banner itself. In fact all of the watched/unwatched indicators have been removed as they were not needed for mediabrowser mode.
Okay, so it's not possible to have them in the native library xbmc?

Another thing I see is a bar underneath the banner ... also MediaBrowser?
It is possible to show the number somewhere, but what I meant that it is not a part of the image as it is in media browser.
other viewtypes have the xbmc standard watched/unwatched overlay.

@im85288
pull request sent
Okay! I think I understand ... Thank you for your patience in explaining ...

The progress bar is also a characteristic of the media browser?
im85288,

I'm not sure if my original post was seen but the logos are off center on the screen slightly to the left. But now the skin has stopped showing logos entirely... They are there I have verified through the titles artwork they just aren't displaying. Any ideas?

P.S. I'm using native library support.
(2014-10-18, 21:37)Nafi Wrote: other viewtypes have the xbmc standard watched/unwatched overlay.

@im85288
pull request sent

Thanks Nafi, merged and available from the repo in version 3.0.43

(2014-10-18, 21:38)iorifly Wrote: Okay! I think I understand ... Thank you for your patience in explaining ...

The progress bar is also a characteristic of the media browser?

Yes, the one on the banner is also a media browser addition...it does fancy stuff with images Smile

(2014-10-19, 20:55)GoDodgerz Wrote: im85288,

I'm not sure if my original post was seen but the logos are off center on the screen slightly to the left. But now the skin has stopped showing logos entirely... They are there I have verified through the titles artwork they just aren't displaying. Any ideas?

P.S. I'm using native library support.

I didn't spot the off center thing...I'll have a look. The logos etc are now an option in the skin settings...there's a logo setting for the home section and another for views..along with cdart, and clearart.
Thank you for the clarification on the options for the Clear Logos, the options for the logos on my end are blank without text so I just enabled them all without knowing which options I am selecting and they are back. Thank you.
im85288,

Here are two examples of what I am referring to about the logo's being off center. The yellow line represents the exact center of the images and this issue is present on all screens.

Version 3.0.44 is available via the repo.

This version concentrates mostly on the PVR section introducing four new channel views and an updated guide view along with updates to the alternate live tv osd. Other little changes include repositioning of the logo.

PVR Channels Banner view:

PVR Channels Wall view:

PVR Channels Poster view:

PVR Guide:

PVR Alternate Live TV OSD:

(2014-10-20, 21:14)GoDodgerz Wrote: im85288,

Here are two examples of what I am referring to about the logo's being off center. The yellow line represents the exact center of the images and this issue is present on all screens.

Thanks GoDodgerz...have a check in the latest version, hopefully it is more central now.
Great !! was showww !!!!
im85288,

Keep up the great work! I hope the community really gets behind this skin and provides productive feedback to drive it to new heights. This is easily my favorite skin and look forward to using it for a long time. Please for GOD's sake support this man and all his hard work, donate to the cause Smile
i sent you another pull request

i readded the unwatched episode count for tvshows in the info view. It's only visible when using Kodi library ( other views might follow )

@ im85288

i also tried to readd the blue dot in episode view which indicated an unwatched episode. Sadly i was unable to get that crappy dot visible... maybe you can have a look at this.

Also, can you try to fix the fanart background on homescreen when using Kodi library?
nevermind... you disabled all overlays...

i send you another pull request Smile
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library6