• 7(current)
Mod [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library
Cool, I have merged that request now and will have a look at the background fanart. From what I recall, it needs to use the fanart.script for getting those variables for the kodi library. I had this working in the old Mod so it should not take too long to get it working again.

In hindsight it may have been better (or an alternative) to allow the overlays to be shown as a skin option rather than only for kodi library...if I get time I may add a skin setting for it Smile
Nafi,
Could you share with me this update?
A new version is up 3.0.45

This includes the changes from @Nafi and support for Kodi background fanart on the home screen when you have the Fanart Grabber script installed: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=166572 (Note: I have not tested this so please report if it works or not). There's also a few more tweaks to the
live tv views..things like the new banner view did not show what was on and a few other changes like being able to use the progress indicator on the EPG guide (skin setting)

Quote:I have not tested this so please report if it works or not)

thanks. it works for me.

this skin is getting better and better everyday. It's almost perfect Wink

just a very minor thing:
Do these encryption icons in alternative livetv osd highlight correctly for you?
Mine always stay grey. The Tuner icons aswell.

Does any tv backend even provide these information to kodi?
Cool, glad it worked Smile

The only time the encryption (TVHeadend Backend) highlights for me is when it is a FTA channel...for the others nothing comes up. The tuner icons always stay grey for me too..not too sure which backends provide the info as I found the information in a different mod.
Version 3.0.46 is in the repo.

This one adds textured tiles as the default:

In the skin settings, there is an option to go back to the more solid tile backgrounds.

(2014-10-16, 20:42)GoDodgerz Wrote: OK great thanks for that explanation. I can rebuild a XBMC database it just gonna take a while (1300) movies and TV shows lol. I have noticed breifly with your skin that the size of the menus gets swapped meaning, the movies slide is supposed to be the focus but it is small in size and the two categories on either side are large when they should be small. Not sure what's triggering it. Any ideas on how to fix it? If I remeber right this is something that was an issue before your mod with Xperience1080 and Piers 1080XF.

This should be fixed now, hopefully Wink
okay. i use vdr and also just see the FTA.

i suggest to remove the encryption and tuner icons completely.
nobody really needs them. and since they don't work at all, the decision should not be that hard Tongue
(2014-10-21, 21:48)Nafi Wrote: okay. i use vdr and also just see the FTA.

i suggest to remove the encryption and tuner icons completely.
nobody really needs them. and since they don't work at all, the decision should not be that hard Tongue

Agreed (though I did leave some of them in at the left as the bottom looked empty without it..but took away FTA) and done in version 3.0.47 Smile

Friends, Nafi and im58288,

I found an error:

im58288,

Because now it seems that I get the main screen with a darker shade in the square ....?
    Is to stay as it was? I found a little dark ..

About fantart just install the graber fanart, and ready?
im85288,

It appears the home screen clear logos need the same treatment as the the others. The centering of the logo in relation to the Movie/TV Show in the "Spotlight" and "New TV Shows" is off center to the left. I know its a little thing but this skin is on its way to being perfect Smile

thank you.

there are so many views in so many containers. obviously i missed something Smile

i created another pullrequest. So it should be fixed in the next version
(2014-10-21, 23:30)GoDodgerz Wrote: im85288,

It appears the home screen clear logos need the same treatment as the the others. The centering of the logo in relation to the Movie/TV Show in the "Spotlight" and "New TV Shows" is off center to the left. I know its a little thing but this skin is on its way to being perfect Smile

Thanks, it's thanks to reports like this that make it improve..I miss the little details sometimes! Hopefully it's better in version 3.0.48

@Nafi - merged your fix and included in this version, thanks.

@iorifly - you can use the same sort of tiles as were there before by going to Skin Settings->Home Tiles->Use plain tile background
- for fanart, install the script then change the Skin Settings->Backgrounds->Global->Use Fanart etc for each section where it is available (Global, Movies, TV Shows, Music and Weather)
im85288,
   thank you found the option.
There is a small gap on the home screen menu's title bar for movies and tv shows. This is definitely more visible on a larger screen.

It appears this is still an issue when exiting full screen mode within Kodi using the "/" key to bring it to window mode. I use this more often for editing purposes so it's not a high priority of course just a bug of sorts.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library6