Music Scraper not downloading art
Hi,

I've running XBMC 14 on OpenElec - all works fine apart from most of my music albums dont download artist thumbnails and fan art.

If I click on info in the artist list it can i can easily find it and set it then - it doesn't automatically do this when scraping.

Am i missing something - I would appreciate pointing in the right direction.

Thanks.
I'm also having this same issue and can't see a rhyme or reason to it. My artists cover all four possible combinations of having or not having thumbs and fanart. Similarly, some albums will download with no thumbs while others will. This isn't an issue of improperly naming files, etc as 1) I've used this same set of files in the past to create libraries with no issues and 2) (perhaps more importantly) for almost all of these with no artwork, I can query artist/album info and find art, but the listed current art and often the first result for remote art is blank.

Using 2), I could manually download the art for each artist and album, but with a rather large library, this is simply not worth it (those which download art are rather rare.) Is there a way to force it to delete just the existing artwork and then rescan but ensuring it does not select empty files for artwork? I can post logs if needed, but I'm not sure which ones you would need.

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Scraper not downloading art0