What are your go to add ons and skins?
Skin: Transparency, Ronie just keeps it current and up with most changes, a few customizations and I can live forever.

Addons: I couldn't live without- extended info, video extras, super favourites, and artwork downloader, a few operational add-ons and another 40-50 video add-ons for the entertainment of the day.
Skins: Transparency - it has everything, works on everything and is great for testing new Kodi functions and developing addons. I use FTV on my Amazon Firesticks, but it takes work to keep things going.

Addons I use everyday: YouTube, HD Homerun, Artwork downloader, MLBMC. Of my own addons: MeTV, Syfy and TCM. I run HBOGo, Showtime and ESPN through Kodi as Android apps for on demand stuff.

Other stuff:
I use a bunch of old iPhone 3GS with the Official Kodi Remote for IOS as remotes for the Firesticks - a much better experience and a lot cheaper than the firestick keyboard. The Android Remote works great on my son's Moto G (3rd gen).

I have the firesticks on their own network with a Netgear router with a USB 3.0 NAS port with a 1TB Toshiba USB 3.0 drive (bought both at Walmart for less than $150) running a sql database and all the firestick thumbnail files remotely. The nice thing about this is I can access the NAS port anywhere in the world and carry a firestick and my laptop when I travel to test crap I develop and access my movies.

Addon I wish for: Ultraviolet for Kodi or Android which actually works. Flixster is the only one for Android and it really sucks because it doesn't support TV Series - only movies.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What are your go to add ons and skins?0