Win Problems Deleting Library TV Shows
Sad 
Hi,

When I delete a TV show from my library and restart xbmc the next day it rescans the shows that I have deleted back into the library. The video library settings are set not to update and cleaning the library does nothing either. The one thing I have noticed is that I can close xbmc and or restart my laptop and it doesn’t scan them back in, it’s not until the next day that I open up xbmc does it scan them back in.

Using windows 8.1 and Gotham 13.2. My file path C:\user\me\videos\TVShow same for other downloads in the video folder.

I have tried to delete the shows in the video folder in the file manager, through the video folder on my C: drive and cleaning the library nothing seems to work.

Hope someone can help. I have tried search the subject and what I have found I don't understand, but it also seems that most are very old post on the subject.

Thank you,
Please Help
Sounds like an add-on or application is triggering the update in XBMC. Turn debugging on, wait for it to happen, then look at the debug log to see what caused the update to happen: Debug log (wiki).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems Deleting Library TV Shows0