Keyboard doesn't work using Json command set
I am using roomie remote app to control Gotham 13.2 via the webserver on port 8080. All the functions of the remote control work except the keyboard. I lost control of the keyboard when I upgraded from frodo. I have turned off the Mac firewall, thinking it was a port issue but this hasn't solved the problem. I have also done a complete reinstall of Gotham but that hasn't worked either. Any help would be awesome thanks.
Do you mean the onscreen keyboard that pops up for text entry?

If so, make sure Settings|System|Input Devices|Remote control sends keypresses is on
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Ya the popup keyboard. I followed your instructions and made that change. Unfortunately, it didn't fix the problem. Anything else I could try? Let me know, if there is any additional information needed to diagnose the issue. Thanks again.
So how about a sample JSON command and a debug log?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Sorry, it took me this long to get back to you. Here is the debug log. I contacted Roomie Remote, they told me that the remote runs via an event server. I was wrong about the json command. Let me know if there is anything else you want/need to know.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=295130

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keyboard doesn't work using Json command set0