Strangest problem ever: all series in one?
I googled for half an hour and can't find anyone with this problem - or I used the wrong key words.

All my series are all indexed as:

"Miracle - The Series 1029 episodes".

1) I don't have this series Smile
2) It contains 9 seasons, each containing *all* episodes of *all* series from that season. Strangely, the titles of the episodes are correct.

WTF is this?

Worth mentioning:
1) I have several devices (Microsoft/Apple/a few flavours of linux) connecting to a MySQL DB on a MS Windows Server 2012 R2.
2) With movies there are no issues.
3) All movies and series have a correct .nfo XBMC should use. For movies I'm sure it does.
Found it out myself meanwhile Smile Keeping the post here for reference.

In the settings for the Movies scraper, I always choose that every movie has its own folder ("Movies are in separate folders that match the movie title"). The option in the TV Shows scraper, however, is the opposite ("Selected folder contains a single TV show"). I had that checked and that's why this problem happened.

Still no clue why it came up with the name of a series I don't - wait, I understand now >.< The parent folder is called "series", so it took pretty much the first TV show with "series" in its title from TVDB.

:F
(2014-09-13, 21:16)YellowOnline Wrote: Found it out myself meanwhile Smile Keeping the post here for reference.

In the settings for the Movies scraper, I always choose that every movie has its own folder ("Movies are in separate folders that match the movie title"). The option in the TV Shows scraper, however, is the opposite ("Selected folder contains a single TV show"). I had that checked and that's why this problem happened.

Still no clue why it came up with the name of a series I don't - wait, I understand now >.< The parent folder is called "series", so it took pretty much the first TV show with "series" in its title from TVDB.

:F

Many thanks for your feedback man.
i have the same problem, and can't solve
Can any one help me?
Thank you
MF
If you have the same problem then did you try the same solution?
Hi,

I have a similar problem and the solution from YellowOnline doesn't work for me. Actually the problem is similar but not exactly the same. If I update myself the library by going to files and using the command to update it or if sick beard send an update notification everything is fine but if the library is updated at the startup of Kodi, I have the option to browse the sources at startup (sorry not sure of the exact name as I am not using Kodi in english), every new episode is added to "Miracles - The series". The option "Selected folder contains a single TV show" is unchecked for my source.

I noticed something interesting about this issue. My source is named "Series" and its the root folder has the same name. What do you have as the first result with a search with the keyword "series" in TVDB ? Yep, Miracle the series:
http://thetvdb.com/?string=series&search...ion=Search

I'm using Kodi 14.2 (openelec 5.0.8) but the problem exists since a long time. I already had this issue with XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strangest problem ever: all series in one?2