key press refresh
after a curtain number of key presses the key refresh rate is greatly increased. i wondered if there would be a way to change in python the key refresh rate stright away.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
i already succeeded in slow down the repetition, but then, key pressed where kept in memory so when i release a button after a long press, it goes on repeat button...
not sure if i'm really clear...
anyway, my trick is not the good solution... sorry Sad
yea i think i understand what you mean, but i actually want to change the refresh rate not delay the key capture. an alternative to this would be for me to have a way to capture x and y cords of the thumbs, ive tried some ideas but they all returned '0'.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
can anyone see why this wouldnt work?

pyobject* window_getleftx(window *self, pyobject *args)
{

return pylong_fromlong((int)ckey().getleftthumbx());
}
ckey() will construct a new ckey object. thus the stick stuff will be set to 0.

you want to grab the default controller m_defaultgamepad and get the stick info from that. see capplication::processgamepad()
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
key press refresh0