andriod verus linux O/S ????
hi just bought a m3 nano cyclone slim plus with the intention of wiping the andriod(linux) operating system and installing a pure linux o s on it because i d heard the linux o s was the way to go ...much better ,quicker ,less glitchy......but ....tried the andriod system it came with and so far seems ok . only using the box for xmbc to watch movies and the sports ......is it worth putting the linux on it ..does it make much difference ?...if there is any differences , wt are they ?
If the android version is working for you leave it as is.

Also please use sentences. Sentences start with a Capital Letter and end with just one fullstop.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
no i dont think i will use sentences lol....but thank you on your opinion on the media box
Oh well as this is an English language forum, I suggest you get future support on a forum where they speak idiot.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
lmao .....who made you the grammar policeman ? ffs, chill out lol
no soup for you then...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
andriod verus linux O/S ????0