Better Skin for Searching Music Files
I would love to have a better skin for searching music files. As it is now XBMC/Kodi often only shows half the length of my full filenames.
Further I would like to be able to select several files (from different subdirectories, because I keep every music album with it's own tracks in a different subdirectory) and thus create several playlists for different ocassion. Also I would like to be able to let XBMC/Kodi to play random tracks based on selection variables. For instance "randomly play blues and jazz tracks",or "randomly play U2 and Simple Minds tracks"..
Are your music files tagged correctly and have you added them to the xbmc library....or are you just browsing by filename?
(2014-09-14, 01:02)Webdrifter Wrote: For instance "randomly play blues and jazz tracks",or "randomly play U2 and Simple Minds tracks"..

Set up a smart playlist that selects genre includes jazz OR genre includes blues and play it in party mode.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Better Skin for Searching Music Files0