template to sort by year OF movie
Anyone happen to have a template built that sorts by the year of the movie? I'm also surprised that this is not a sorting option within ember as well.
AmazonFirex4/iPhone6s/iPad2/NSS326
Kodi - be brave and help - update w/nightly builds
If you just want to browse data of your library in general, you can use "tool" -> "Export" --> "Movie" within Ember (top bar). This will export an export.csv file which you can then import into Excel/calc application to simply sort after each data field. Maybe that helps?
Example:
(2014-09-20, 16:03)Cocotus Wrote: If you just want to browse data of your library in general, you can use "tool" -> "Export" --> "Movie" within Ember (top bar). This will export an export.csv file which you can then import into Excel/calc application to simply sort after each data field. Maybe that helps?
Example:

Hmmmm - my version of ember(1.3(18) exports in xml for that option. How do you change it to csv?
Ah sorry you need the current beta of Ember: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=191781
The beta still exports as .xml, but that doesn't matter, just open the .xml in Excel (or similar)
(2014-09-20, 21:58)T-bird_se Wrote: The beta still exports as .xml, but that doesn't matter, just open the .xml in Excel (or similar)

Yea - my bad. Excel works with xml wonderfully and does exactly what I need. Thanks for the pointer.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
template to sort by year OF movie0