Solved Frustration with adding movies
Ok most of my movies imported over but a handful just refuse to show up.

Predator and Predator 2 just will not show up! Predators worked just fine. I tried renaming them with the dates included ie: Predator (1987), putting them in separate folders (instead of boxsets), moving them to another drive and still nothing!

I have searched far and wide for an answer and could find nothing. Iron Man and Iron Man 2 have the same problem but Iron Man 3 worked just fine.

This should be so simple.HuhHuh?

Gotham Build
Try this: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Inc...ual_videos

Quote:After adding new video files, if you find that the information is incorrect, select the incorrect entry and press i to bring up the movie information and then select "Refresh". From here you can also do a manual title search lookup. Sometimes using a partial title in the manual search will help when a normal search brings up nothing.

Especially the part about doing a partial search. Although I'm not sure why you would have issues with the examples you've listed. Those should work just fine, but maybe something weird happened on the scraper side, or XBMC is getting tripped up on something we can't see.
It was the scraper i disabled it then reset and it was fine. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frustration with adding movies0