Req Favorites
I would like to suggest changing how favorites work. Right now whatever item you favorite it ends up in the same list. This quickly becomes very messy and ultimately useless. I would much prefer if favorites worked like some sort of filter on your library. So you get the option to view your favorite movies, your favorite episodes of the currently selected show etc., you get it.

I believe this would make it far easier to access your favorite content and as a byproduct allow skinners to create an appropriate view for each sections instead of a single wacky one size fits all approach. Thoughts?
Something like this ?

[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Not entirely unlike this, but still fairly different. As far as I know Super Favorites requires you to manually create folders and move bookmarks to them. This is a quite tedious task which could be automated for 80+% of all users - pretty much everyone who's not looking for an arbitrary custom structure, e.g. "Harry Potter movies starring Alan Rickman and Daniel Radcliffe in a single frame". I understand some people want this, but it's obviously a minority that would gladly do it manually.

In my opinion another flaw with using Super Favorites for this is that it still acts a central hub. We already have a movies section, why aren't my favorite movies accessible from there? Why do I need to open a plugin and browse to a certain folder I manage manually just to get to my favorite movies?

I feel managing favorites in a clean, structured way is too confusing and complicated. As of now Kodi's implementation of favorites bears more resemblance to a queue than a library subset. If it is meant to be like this I believe it should be renamed to something more fitting.
Anyone?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Favorites0