Import Watched Status from NFO files
I am running Kodi and have quite a huge movie collection.Each movie is in a seperate folder with all the details (Actors, Thumbs, Scraper, NFO file...etc). I did an export DB to separate files prior to uninstalling XBMC as i have some performance issues with my centralized SQL Database. \Ii am trying to trouble shoot slowness and installed a fresh XBMC installation and am adding the movie source directly to XBMC with no link to SQL. (nothing in advancedsettings related to centralized MYSQL library).

I add the source, set content to movie and ask to refresh only from NFO files.

I added the following to a new advancedsetting.xml. Below is the full file content

<advancedsettings>
<videolibrary>
<importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>
</videolibrary>
</advancedsettings

All imports except the "Watched Status". i searched the forum and saw nothing of the kind. All state that once i put the above into the advanced settings file import should work find.
i doubted that there was something wrong with the initial export and that the nfo files themselves dont contain correct info so i picked up some random movies that i watched and the NFO files conatin the field with playcount = 1 so there should be no problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Import Watched Status from NFO files0