Music library sometimes doesn't show all artists
Hard to describe this properly in the subject, and one of those annoying ones that's not recreatable all the time...

Sometimes when I'm in the music library, and I select an artist, then an album, play a few songs, hit "back" then "back" again - to where you would expect to see the list of all of the artists in your library - the only artist in the list is the one I have just been looking at. All of the others have simply disappeared. When I continue back to the home screen, then go into the music library again, all the artists are displayed this time.

Anyone else had this before? Seems like a bug but again, not one I'm entirely sure how to reliably recreate.
Bump... no one come across this I guess?
Because I hate to see someone so alone... "no, I've not seen this". I tend to go into Artists or Album rather than straight into the library, but then navigate up and down with no problems (none that I recall, anyway). Windows, Linux and Android, all 13.2, a mix of OE and official installs, before you ask - all sharing a library via mysql.

I'll keep an eye out for this behaviour, though, as much as that helps you not one jot...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music library sometimes doesn't show all artists0