Moving over "watched" status for movies
So I had an XBMC hardware box that stopped working. Before it stopped working I backed up the xbmc-data folder. But now that I've set up a new raspberry-pi system I've imported my movies but I need to find a way to extract the "watched" status from the files I backed up. Can someone point me in the right direction for how I might accomplish that? Is there a way to import that info from the files of my last database?

Thanks!
You should be able to just restore those files on the Pi and use them directly. The userdata files work across different platforms. Just double check your settings, since the hardware is different.
(2014-09-15, 21:12)Ned Scott Wrote: Just double check your settings, since the hardware is different.

Ok, so basically if I overwrite the userdata folder on the pi with my old folder it should restore all my settings?

What settings should I check since the hardware might be different? I'm not sure I understand the last bit you wrote.
Audio and video, mainly. You want to make sure it has the right audio output selected and such. Most often it will work without additional steps needing to be taken, but if you have any issues you can always go to a specific section of settings and use the "reset to defaults" button, which will use the defaults for that hardware/platform.
Ok. Thanks Ned!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Moving over "watched" status for movies0