• 12(current)
Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here.
Hi. I am running jarvis as well. You know where I can change size of this subtitle field?
OK - here's a quick down and dirty one made off the Confluence info panel:

It's done on the VideoFullScreen.xml file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vdubzcbnthjy3m...n.xml?dl=0

I think it will work on both Jarvis and Krypton.
It's a start. :-)
Current Kodi addon projects: zap2epg, sd4tvh and tvh2kodi (tvh config from inside Kodi)
Testing ATSC single and dual tuners on RPi3 and the occasional s905 box
If you like my work you can buy me a coffee!
Looks great :-) when I back from work I will test ;-)
(2016-08-31, 10:30)zbigzbig20 Wrote: Looks great :-) when I back from work I will test ;-)

I just updated the file so you can turn the bottom panel (signal meters) on and off with the signal quality setting in PVR settings.
Current Kodi addon projects: zap2epg, sd4tvh and tvh2kodi (tvh config from inside Kodi)
Thx. Now is great. Maybe you can add to this something like that. When we watching tv channels and have enabled option for show quality signal in TV section is show all needed infos like on screen from you. But when we watching some movies for example from our library or file it should show only codec info because other infos (signal, quality etc etc) are not needed. In confluence it working like that
(2016-08-31, 17:35)zbigzbig20 Wrote: But when we watching some movies for example from our library or file it should show only codec info because other infos (signal, quality etc etc) are not needed. In confluence it working like that.

Good point...give me a minute - let me test a change...
just tested - but when playing back video, the codecinfo doesn't come up. I have to track down where jurialmunkey is calling this window. It's not being done in the normal confluence manner.

-- this might take a rebuild of how the codecinfo is displaying...which unfortunately I won't be able to do while travelling.

Do you see any codec info when playing movies?
My mistake - I had my codecinfo keymap only available on live tv.

Here is the fix:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vdubzcbnthjy3m...n.xml?dl=0
Now is great Smile And one more question. Maybe will be possible to add on header during watching tv after channel name next aired program (something like that on screen)

Are you using my version with the time remaining in the live tv header or the original version?
I am using mod version from this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=246430 and adding there your modifications . This mod has little bit more options to configure than original version
In Includes_Furniture.xml find the following in the <include name="Furniture_TopBar_Header"> section :

Code:
<control type="label">
  <width max="730">auto</width>
  <font>Font-Sublabel</font>
  <aligny>top</aligny>
  <textcolor>$VAR[Furniture_TopBar_SubLabel_Color]</textcolor>
  <label>[COLOR=$VAR[HighlightColor2]]$INFO[VideoPlayer.ChannelName][/COLOR]</label>
  <visible>VideoPlayer.Content(livetv)</visible>
</control>

And change the <label> line to the following:

Code:
<label>$INFO[Player.FinishTime,  $LOCALIZE[31071] ,]$INFO[VideoPlayer.NextTitle,   $LOCALIZE[31003]... ,]</label>

If you don't want the show the time the program finishes - just remove from that line:
Code:
$INFO[Player.FinishTime,  $LOCALIZE[31071] ,]
Sorry - the previous post was for the standard Eminence 2.0 Jarvis version. For your mod version look for this code in that same section I mentioned above:

Code:
<control type="label">
  <width max="730">auto</width>
  <font>Font-Sublabel</font>
  <aligny>top</aligny>
  <textcolor>$VAR[Furniture_TopBar_SubLabel_Color]</textcolor>
  <label>[COLOR=$VAR[HighlightColor2]]$INFO[VideoPlayer.ChannelName][/COLOR]</label>
  <visible>VideoPlayer.Content(livetv)</visible>
</control>

And change the <label> line to:

Code:
<label>[COLOR=$VAR[HighlightColor2]]$INFO[VideoPlayer.ChannelName][/COLOR]$INFO[VideoPlayer.NextTitle,   $LOCALIZE[31003]... ,]</label>

Should do it!
Now is perfect Smile I also added channel number to this line

Code:
<label>[COLOR=$VAR[HighlightColor2]]$INFO[VideoPlayer.ChannelNumberLabel ,,  ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.ChannelName][/COLOR]$INFO[VideoPlayer.NextTitle,   $LOCALIZE[31003]... ,]</label>

One thing is missing in this eminence mod and eminence default. I am using LibreElec and on both skins is missing screen for LibreElec config. Always when I enter there it shows default confluence skin.
Yeah - the libreelec config screen is weird. Unfortunately I'm traveling now and won't be able to take a look for a couple of weeks. :-(

Glad the other mods worked for you!
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here.6