Frustrated New to this XBMC Using XP
(2014-09-16, 16:14)Airwreck Wrote: I guess this is just another case of 1st worlders thinking that the rest of us just should march to their tune..

Your 'Airwreck.com' domain is registered to someone living in Kansas... o.O
(2014-09-17, 04:52)Airwreck Wrote: Hummm Find it hard to believe that this software goes out of date quicker than a teenage pregnancyHuh well if that is the case alrighty.. I guess I just convince the wife that HoneyBee TV is even better and we can watch them in an observation hive undo all the upgrading that man has done in the past 40 yrs that has caused the bee problem in the world Tongue

Again thanks for all the help

Software does tend to be out of date after 12 years.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-09-18, 20:40)DJ_Izumi Wrote:
(2014-09-16, 16:14)Airwreck Wrote: I guess this is just another case of 1st worlders thinking that the rest of us just should march to their tune..

Your 'Airwreck.com' domain is registered to someone living in Kansas... o.O

Was it Dorothy?
(2014-09-17, 05:46)Airwreck Wrote: I have posted the log file to a web site the link is here already posted..
And yet the log file only contains the call of a single add-on (Popcorn TV):
Code:
Error Contents: <urlopen error [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it>

This is not the fault of XBMC, but of the Add-On you're trying to use. Currently there is a newer version of the addon available, but probably not for Frodo...
(see here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=155915 )
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

I install it on a flash drive just to see how it works. so far it works good. you will need 2 flash drives one with the installs files on it. and one to install it on. had to set up in the bios to boot from flash drive first and I also had to make my flash drive the primary drive and the hard drive second in bios. so when I turn it off it would always boot to the flash drive when turn back on. I haven't try yet but I think if you pull flash drive out should boot to hard drive xp.
Want to thk all for the help.. finally got do using the Open ELEC .. so the gold star goes to Black Eagle
Don't live there anymore.. met a cute babe in the Caribbean.. and have had that Domain since.. Ahem DOS..Grin
Don't live there anymore.. met a cute babe in the Caribbean.. and have had that Domain since.. Ahem DOS..Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frustrated New to this XBMC Using XP0