• 2(current)
Release element
Another one, with the viewtype side-menu visible

This skin is one of the best looking i have seen in years, i love the simplicity but it still has that smooth style to it, this is a breath of fresh air compared to all the windows 8 rip off skins. Some skins so simple that they actually lack that little spark, if you perfect this skin to run smooth, you could actually have a real winner in your hands Ramash!

Would be proud to install this on my Elementary desktop so that it compliments the overall system!

Keep up the great work man!

Big Grin
(2014-09-23, 15:08)Watts Wrote: This skin is one of the best looking i have seen in years, i love the simplicity but it still has that smooth style to it, this is a breath of fresh air compared to all the windows 8 rip off skins. Some skins so simple that they actually lack that little spark, if you perfect this skin to run smooth, you could actually have a real winner in your hands Ramash!

Would be proud to install this on my Elementary desktop so that it compliments the overall system!

Keep up the great work man!

Big Grin

Wow, thanks a lot Big Grin
Just figuring out some stuff at the moment, but because you talked about smoothness: I just made a huge leap forward towards a smooth experience using backgound texture loading, now some previously jerky running views are running pretty smoothly. However still horribly much work to do and I don't really find much time to work on it (yesterday my Internet connection at home broke making it even more difficult to finish stuff!)
However, I will continue till I can at least release a (horribly coded) alpha version. Wink
Are you going to be including buttons in the info views for play/resume, refresh, addon integration, etc? Or maybe I'm just missing them. My Germans not too good.Smile
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-09-25, 17:28)wgstarks Wrote: Are you going to be including buttons in the info views for play/resume, refresh, addon integration, etc? Or maybe I'm just missing them. My Germans not too good.Smile

Erm, I'm not quite sure what you mean, sorry, what is the "info view" exactly? I am thinking of adding a submenu on the home screen to access thinks such as add-ons (e.g. YouTube, Spotify,...). But as I saif, first, I have to do the very basics, which are far from finished sadly Sad
Just an example-

Was just wondering how you were integrating Get Art, View Extras, that sort of thing.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Ah, yeah, sure, this is already available. However, it is not in a presentable state.. The functionality is already present though...
Great. I have to say I really like it so far. If it's not to soon would you consider a feature request. I'd love to see support for the VideoExtras addon.

Beautiful work so far.
(2014-09-25, 22:32)wgstarks Wrote: Great. I have to say I really like it so far. If it's not to soon would you consider a feature request. I'd love to see support for the VideoExtras addon.

Beautiful work so far.

Well, I'll put that on my "list", OK? Wink Seriously, there are much more important things to do currently... But don't worry, if I will someday finish the skin, I will implement VideoExtras first! Smile
Please post updates as you progress. Love the look and am looking forward to being able to test it.
Another screenshot, showing the info panel and volume control...

(2014-09-27, 01:02)Ramash Wrote: Another screenshot, showing the info panel and volume control...

I gotta say it looks very cool!

Got a question about the "plank" Big Grin though, how does it change the bottom movie artwork? Can you scroll through the titles on the "plank"? Or are those latest movies or something like that?

Cheers,

WattsWink
(2014-09-30, 15:58)Watts Wrote: I gotta say it looks very cool!

Got a question about the "plank" Big Grin though, how does it change the bottom movie artwork? Can you scroll through the titles on the "plank"? Or are those latest movies or something like that?

Cheers,

WattsWink

Those are the recent movies, as well as TV-shows and recent albums if music is selected.

Also, I recently added a system info to the home screen

(2014-09-30, 21:06)Ramash Wrote:
(2014-09-30, 15:58)Watts Wrote: I gotta say it looks very cool!

Cheers,

WattsWink

Those are the recent movies, as well as TV-shows and recent albums if music is selected.

Also, I recently added a system info to the home screen

Looking good Ramash!!!

Keep up the great work man....

Nod
Another viewtype, work in progress...

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
element3