• 5(current)
Release element
Good afternoon .
I really like this skin excellent job .
But the font size is a bit small I have a 42 panasonic tv .
Thank you
(2014-10-21, 20:37)HTPCAsus Wrote: Good afternoon .
I really like this skin excellent job .
But the font size is a bit small I have a 42 panasonic tv .
Thank you

Ah, great, so you really tested it on a 42" TV? That's great news, I always wanted to know how it really felt on a TV set.
Are ALL fonts too small or just some labels in certain scenarios?
First wall viewtype for the music library

New list view, didn't like the old one so much, also fits better in the overall style Smile

Oh man, i get more excited after every update.. I know it's a very distant release since you're working on this by yourself but do you have any idea when we might see a release? 6 months? A year?
(2014-10-23, 19:27)pettson3816 Wrote: Oh man, i get more excited after every update.. I know it's a very distant release since you're working on this by yourself but do you have any idea when we might see a release? 6 months? A year?

It's a working skin (mostlySmile). The basic movie and tv stuff is working fairly well for me on my MacPro. You can download the current version from github.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-10-23, 20:57)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-10-23, 19:27)pettson3816 Wrote: Oh man, i get more excited after every update.. I know it's a very distant release since you're working on this by yourself but do you have any idea when we might see a release? 6 months? A year?

It's a working skin (mostlySmile). The basic movie and tv stuff is working fairly well for me on my MacPro. You can download the current version from github.

Indeed you can... there are, as I said, some bugs or ugly looking things, but the core stuff is already mostly working... AND I always gladly accept any help contributed on GitHub, so feel free to help out.. I will upload some more updates today at night...

(2014-10-23, 22:22)Ramash Wrote:

Indeed you can... there are, as I said, some bugs or ugly looking things, but the core stuff is already mostly working... AND I always gladly accept any help contributed on GitHub, so feel free to help out.. I will upload some more updates today at night...

That's great. Gonna try it out right away. Hoping there's an osd with subtitles downloading available.. Are the fonts in this skin open source so you can submit it to the official repo when you feel it's ready?

edit: Read at your github page that they're not.. Anyways, keep up the good work!
Tested this on my PC and it works very smooth and fast.... There are graphic elements (lol) to it that i do not like, but i am certain they will disappear when this gets fully developed. This is going to be a great skin and one that will run really smooth, so i take proudly my hat off to you Ramash!!!!Big Grin

Cheers,

Watts!
(2014-10-25, 13:09)Watts Wrote: [...], so i take proudly my hat off to you Ramash!!!!Big Grin

*takes hat and runs away* Cool
Thank for your stuff you've done,but i'm think your skin just look like mac os x too much
(2014-10-28, 05:38)haicaoboi87 Wrote: Thank for your stuff you've done,but i'm think your skin just look like mac os x too much

Well, probably because thats the inspiration for this skin. Indirectly at least.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-10-28, 05:38)haicaoboi87 Wrote: Thank for your stuff you've done,but i'm think your skin just look like mac os x too much

Well, not a problem, that's the beauty about skins: You CAN use them if you like, but no one has to...
Of course, the skin somewhat looks like OSX, but hey, many others look like the Metro design, and why not? I think these designs are beautiful, so why not be inspired by them? Big Grin
Ramash totally agree. Love the MacOS inspiration, which is why I have high expectations of this skin. Finally something different. Good luck with the development.
MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.10 - Kodi
Big update coming in some days, stay tuned Smile
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
element3