• 16(current)
Release Pushbullet - Your devices working better together
(2017-04-12, 13:17)msj33 Wrote:
(2017-01-14, 19:14)dmacias Wrote:
(2017-01-14, 15:46)Ruckus Wrote: i just tried installing this this morning and got the error from the rep version:

ERROR: [Pushbullet]: 8 EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:661)

tried installing the version posted a page or so ago and it's giving the same error.

Rpi3 libreelec.

You can try the develop verison. It worked for me. There's a pull request that hasn't happened yet. https://github.com/elbowz/xbmc.service.p...evelop.zip

Edit: Just replace the add-on files with these from the dev branch.

UPDATE!: This Develop edition addon link above seems to be working just fine and installs as version 0.8.32!

I could not get any of the other links to work! and the .zip with 0.8.32 never gets installed properly?! (So ends up with the 8 EOF violation error)

I have now a working Pushbullet version 0.8.32(Develop edition) running on:
Windows 10 - Kodi 17.1
LibreELEC 8.0.1 - Kodi 17.1

/Morten

Hi Morten,

can you please let me know, how you've installed it? Did you overwrite all the files in your add-on directory (containing an offical Pushbullet plugin) from the .zip file, or you have unindtalled the officiaé version, and istalled the .zip in the conventional way via add-on manager?

Thanks,
Gergely
In the Push Handling area in settings, could a Queue option be added to Play Instantly, Ignore and Show Notification?
Just testing out Kodi 18 Libreleec milhouse builds. Noticed that the pushes do not automatically play, but will play when clicked from the addon interface.
Am I missing a trick here?
In Pushbullet add-on settings, there is an option for push handling. You want that to play instantly or something like that.
(2017-09-18, 17:20)upandcumming Wrote: In Pushbullet add-on settings, there is an option for push handling. You want that to play instantly or something like that.

Actually this exact thing has started to happen to me. Kodi won't play anything when it is pushed, but will play from the Pushbullet addon.
I started to try using your Pushbullet Addon and I have some problems. I installed and configured everything as you sayed but in the Information for Pushbullet Kodi tells me:" This Addon is marked as broken". The API Key is working fine and the authorization was successfully I declared the Device as SmartTV as my raspberry is declared everywhere. But still there are no notifications pop up in Kodi. Can anyone help me out with this problem?

Greets

X3D4R

P.S Sorry if my english is not the best got a bit rusty the last years Big Grin
Is this addon being maintained any more?  It was working for me in leia up until a week or two ago, I assume a dependency was updated.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pushbullet - Your devices working better together2