Req file browseing
i would like to see something on xbmc that would allow you to be able to just browse files of a drive that you plugged in to xbmc box, and play the files in that particular folder be it root or a sub-folder in order of name, and to have it find those files automatically when the drive is plugged in since i should be able to if i want, to manage the files thru the folder system i set up on the drive, and if some one is an infrequent watcher that has a number of new episodes coming in on a regular basis it would make a lot of sense to be able to just browse thru the file/folder structure rather than having to wait for every thing to be processed by the program
have a .

you can use the file manager to browse all files (and launch vids or music or pics). or you can use the file view in the dedicated windows to do the same. videos, music, pics. all can be browsed by file system..
Videos -> Files

If you use USB then it should be automatically mounted in Videos -> Files. If it's an internal drive then you just need to use "add videos" and add the source.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
file browseing0