I did the unthinkable update ATV2 to iOS 6.2.1 HELP
Probably this is not the right place to ask this question but I need help and couldnt' google up any answer! My apple tv 2 started giving problems and kept blinking and blinking, so I googled and found how to restore to factory settings! ofcourse that blew up my jailbreak! and the unthinkable...it upgraded my apple tv2 to v 6.2.1, which I cannot jailbreak with seasonpass. I tried evasion, but that works for v7.0 further! I am crushed! HELP ME PLEASE! my life will end without watching all the Indian drama I watch! this is crisis!
Not unless you saved the SHSH blobs (if you don't know what that is then you probably didn't save them). It sounds like Apple has stopped signing the jailbreakable versions of iOS for ATV2, so you'll have to wait for a new jailbreak and new version of Seas0nPass.
ofcourse i didnt save SHSH blobs(dont even know what that is!)

when is the new seas0npass coming, any ideas?
no idea
The old seasonpass should have saved the blobs for you. Please congtinue at the firecore forum as this is not about XBMC.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I did the unthinkable update ATV2 to iOS 6.2.1 HELP0