Bug Not all content appears in folder
In my folder structure in "Gotham" I have a folder for my daughter's movies. I noticed when going through them that a lot were missing. 29 Movies are available in a folder with 42 files. This has not been the case before. The files have previously been available.

I attempted to rescrape the folder by scanning for new content. The scan came up with nothing

Next, I removed the path as a source and re-added it. I watched the scraper scan all of the movies (including those that were missing from the folder the first time). When it was completed, I opened the folder and the same movies were missing.

Thoughts?
Be sure there is 42 movies, not 29 movies with some misc files. Are they in their own folder? Scrapers set properly? Is there a movie in all 42 folders? (easy to delete the movie, and still have the folder and artwork available). How is this special folder being handled, noting Kodi lumps them all together in the library.

In file mode (video) find a movie that is missing (if it doesn't show here, it doesn't exist) and with that select movie in focus; check the information, note it's name and path. Bet it's scraped as something else.
There are 42 files in 1 folder. This structure has worked perfectry for me through Frost and Gotham. All 42 were available last week and now they are not. Any issues with scrapers I have ever had gave the file the wrong name. It didn't make it disappear. This is the only file that I am having this issue with.
Quote:In file mode (video) find a movie that is missing (if it doesn't show here, it doesn't exist) and with that select movie in focus; check the information, note it's name and path. Bet it's scraped as something else.
If this failes a proper debug would be required. One possibility is that your have inadvertently turned on 'show only not watched', it's easy to do.... slide out menu on the left.
It was the hide all watched setting. Honestly didn't even know it was there.

Thank you so much for your help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not all content appears in folder0