Editing Music Artist Thumbnails and Fanarts for Unrecognized Artists
Hi there. I've recently been getting custom thumbnails and fanarts for many artists in my library who don't have satisfactory - if any - images available for them from scrapers. I don't have a problem when it comes to editing them...for the most part.

However, I cannot gain access to changing artists that aren't identified as individual artists on MusicBrainz. Whenever I try to edit artist info for an artist who doesn't have a match available from MusicBrainz (typically artist team-up albums, but also a few fringe artists), the screen says "Downloading Artist Info Failed" and prevents me from accessing the page to edit other parts of the artist info. How am I supposed to edit the thumbs and fanart for these artists?

Thanks!
Yes, you can't get to Artist info for these artists. The best thing you can do is place the relevant images in the folders and either just wait for XBMC to re-cache or perhaps look into the texturecache tool Millhouse has developed, don't know if this would upload the new images into XBMC for you as I'm just starting to look into useing texturecache myself and as such don't know that much about it.

Here's the thread for texturecache - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=158373
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Editing Music Artist Thumbnails and Fanarts for Unrecognized Artists0