XBMC 13.2 Automatic Library Update?
Hi Folks,

I am an IT expert and have been using XBMC since v9
I am currently running 13.2 on Windows 7 sp1 machines and on Android 4.2 (Minix hardware)
I have a QNAP 6TB NAS with all media and 2x SQL databases (one for me and one for my parents, same media just keeps watched status separate)

The problem that I am having is that I use Media Center Master to scrape all of the Movie and TV Show info and pics and saves them in the folders with the video files.
I have set the scrapper for both my MOVIES and TV SHOWS directories to be NFO local only, this all works fine and almost instantly adds all my video to my library.
If I manually click scan for new content or update library it scans using local nfo only.

If I leave XBMC running for a while it will randomly start updating my libraries using TheTVDB or TheMovieDB automatically, at that point a lot of the media is then duplicated in my library?

I have got the setting on all devices set to NOT update the library on startup and I cant uninstall or disable TheTVdb or TheMoviedb add on?

Is this a bug or is there a setting i'm missing or is there a hack i can do (I realise that I could probably just rip out the 2x plugins from the XBMC addon folder but I would rather FIX the issue if I can)

Loving Gotham and eagerly awaiting a stable Kodi to play with :-)

Thanks
I am running Helix Alpha 3, I have 149 movies in my library but when Kodi does the automatic library update it has added over 3,000 items into my movie list that I don't have. It is loading the information from the scraper TheMoviedb and when I click to play the added items of course it states file not found. It is very tiring to right click each title, click manage, click delete, and click yes on each of the items to remove them from my library list. Is there a fix for this, or is anyone else having the same issue?

Thank you.
Debug logs or it didn't happen.
It didn't produce any debug logs or I would have provided them!
the point is, the scraper is picking up something in your folders/directories that is triggering it to think its a valid movie file. the debug log of an update will show why its adding those non-existent movies.
Thank you for responding, I just decided that I would uninstall Helix since it is in alpha and installed Gotham instead. It seems to be working without any problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 13.2 Automatic Library Update?0